With three cottages plus a separate Club Room for formal dining and parties, Maesbrook is a flexible, social setting for family holidays and group get-togethers – all in the tranquil surrounds of the beautiful Monmouthshire countryside.
50 acres of private farm and woodland that’s yours to explore mean that there’s plenty of space for everyone to do their own thing.
Lounge in the hot tub, take afternoon tea on the terrace, or play pool, table tennis and table football. In the summer months, enjoy a refreshing dip in the pond followed by Pimms on the lawn and a game of croquet. When night draws in you’re all set to dine under the stars with barbecues and a fire pit.
- Maesbrook has 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms sleeping 11.
- The sitting room, kitchen and dining room are comfortable for 16 guests.
- Maesbrook Cottage has disabled access with 2 rooms and a disabled friendly bathroom. It sleeps 6. It also has its own living room and fully equipped kitchen.
- If you need more space, the Old Farm House sleeps 6.
- The Club Room has a large kitchen, seated dining for 30, and sports and leisure facilities.
- We also have facilities for campers.
To inquire about availability, call 01600 861814 or use the form below to get in touch.